Drift Volume 4 Magazine | Stockholm
Known for their unique magazines, Drift launches their last publication for 2016 with the Volume 4 Stockholm Magazine. Drift focused on locals immersed in the coffee world and the history that brought coffee to this beautiful place. Volume 4 covers Stockholm’s coffee scene from A to Z.
- A look into fika, the coffee ritual central to Swedish life
- Morning at sea: A sea-faring local wakes up with coffee on the water
- Profiles of recent Syrian and Iraqi immigrants assimilating overfika
- A photo series dedicated to mysig and exceptional Swedish design
- Why specialty coffee is a hard sell in Stockholm
- Profiles of teens facing an uncertain future
- A look into one of the city’s devil-may-care roasters
- How progressive Swedish environmentalism turned cafes onto unexpected ingredients
- And much more...
- 160 pages,
- Offset-printed and perfect bound
- Full color on uncoated paper
- Carbon neutral printing
- No ads