Eone Bradley Compass Iris Watch | Steel Mesh
The Eone Bradley Watches are design inspired by the visually impaired, because you shouldn't need to see to read the time. The Bradley Compass features a stainless steel and aluminum construction allowing for custom colors on the raised markers at each hour with a triangular marker for twelve. The elongated markers for three, six and nine add increased tactile legibility. The ball bearing on the inside track indicates the minutes while the bearing following around the outer edge of the watch face indicates the hours. Check Out The Eone Fresh Feature Story Here.
- Dimensions: 40 mm (diameter) / 11.5mm (thickness)
- Case Material: Stainless Steel / Aluminum
- Fitting: Wrist size 6 1/4 inches - 8 1/2 inches (168-215mm), 10 holes each 5.5mm apart / 20mm width
- Wristband Material: Stainless steel mesh
- Battery: Renata 371 button cell watch battery
- Water/Shock Resistance: Bradley will easily withstand splashes or brief immersion in water, like getting caught in the rain or washing hands. However, it is not sufficiently resistant for water sports, swimming or bathing. Bradley is NOT intended to be worn during high level activity sports.
- Model: BR-COM-IRIS2
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.