Ezra Arthur Keystone Rucksack Backpack | Green & Brass
By Ezra Arthur
- MADE IN THE USA
For a weekend getaway or daily work routine, Ezra Arthur's Keystone Rucksack backpack in Green & Brass is refined and crafted to perfection with heirloom quality to last a lifetime. A roll-top backpack design with Horween's Chromexcel full grain leather and Brass hardware that will last and never run out of style. Versatile and convenient, the Keystone features a large interior pocket with ample space for a 15-inch laptop and a smaller inside pocket to keep possessions within reach. A hidden front zipper and quick-release snaps on the top allow for easy entry without unbuckling the hardware. The roll-top nature of the backpack allows you to expand its capacity to suit your needs, making it the ideal carry good in any situation. Additional reinforcement with thick harness leather straps and ironwood skates to protect the bottom of the bag & allow it to stand upright. The leather is formulated to be durable, smooth, supple, and provide scratch-resistant properties. Bring the Keystone Rucksack to every adventure and watch it age beautifully over time for many generations.
- Should you scratch the leather, rub it with your fingers and the scratch will blend away. Occasionally buff with a horsehair brush to polish residual wax and brush away dirt.
- Made with full grain Chromexcel leather tanned by Horween in Chicago, Illinois.
- Every Keystone Rucksack is handcrafted at the Ezra Arthur workshop in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Lifetime warranty on stitching.
- Dimensions: 6” × 10.5” × 18” (rolled closed), 6” × 10.5” × 27” (open)
- Maximum Capacity: 28 liters, 7.5 gallons