Fer a Cheval Marseille Soap Flakes 400g
By Fer a Cheval
Discover our flakes of Marseille soap in a convenient box. Our flakes are made from Marseille soap and represent an economical, environmentally-friendly, and multi-use solution for washing linen and clothes; ideal for sensitive skin.
The Ancestral cauldrons saponification process
Nearly 10 days are necessary for the elaboration of our cauldron-cooked soap according to the Marseille process. This ancestral know-how transmitted by Master soap makers through generations is still used to this day.
- Dims: 14cm x 10cm x 10.3cm
- Weight: 0.88 lb
- A natural, hypoallergenic soap
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- This soap is exclusively plant-based. It does not contain any preservatives, dyes, additives, or animal fat.
- It represents an ecological alternative to chemicals found in most skincare and housekeeping products.
- Its generous size and minimal water content makes it economical for longer preservation
DIRECTIONS FOR USE TIPS To prepare your laundry liquid:
To prepare your laundry liquid:mix 40g of soap flakes with 1L of very hot water, stir well until it jellifies. Store the laundry liquid in an appropriate bottle and shake well before use.