Fig and Yarrow crafts body care products without harmful chemicals. The Winter Herbal Steam is made with a mix of cedar leaf, juniper berry oil, orange peel, ginger root, thyme, clove and allspice. Whether you want to add this herbal mix to your bath, drink it as tea or use it to steam your face, the Winter mix helps reduce pores and provide support for your respiratory system.
- Cedar Leaf - an astringent, detoxifying, and circulation stimulating properties to tone and refresh
- Juniper Berry Oil - calms nerves and alleviates anxieties while cleansing and detoxifying the skin.
- Orange Peel - contains beneficial nutrients and phytonutrients that brighten and cleanse skin
- Ginger Root - toning and antioxidant properties can reduce skin tone variations and reduce free radical damage.
- Thyme - reduces bacteria, heal wounds and help fade hyperpigmentation.
- Clove - rich in calcium, potassium, and vitamins A and C and though to lessen the effects of aging on skin.
- Allspice - contains eugenol, a naturally-occurring volatile chemical that has shown to be antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
- Add small handful of herbs to bowl and cover with boiling water; allow to cool slightly and place towel over head to create steam tent.
- Breathe deeply and enjoy 5-15 minutes.
- Strain resulting tea to enhance your next bath.
Ingredients: Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf, Juniperus communis (juniper) berry*,Citrus sinensis (orange) peel*, Thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf*, Zingiber officinale (ginger) root*,Sambucus nigra (elder) flower*,Thuja plicata (cedar) leaf*‡, Illicium verum (star anise)*, Pimenta dioica (allspice)*, Syzygium aromaticum (clove)*.
Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
Flat $4.95 shipping under $75
Worldwide FedEx shipping available - see more in the cart or checkout.
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.
Enjoy a full refund within 30 days from your delivery date.
Free return shipping on exchanges.
*Some restrictions do apply for built-to-order items, or very large items like furniture. For additional details, or to initiate a return, please visit our Returns Page.
**Please note that while we do our best to have the most up to date product imagery, in-line changes will happen with brands and the actual product shipped may differ slightly.