Fig+Yarrow Rose Rhassoul Clay Mask | 1.2 Oz
Rose Rhassoul Clay Mask is a mineralizing and balancing clay mask for gentle exfoliation and removal of unsavory elements such as bacteria, dead cells, and toxins that contribute to aging of the skin. The combination of highly mineralizing French Rose and Rhassoul clays provide the skin with essential nutrients that form the basis of a beautiful complexion. By removing excess sebum, waste, and debris from deep within pores, you'll find your complexion becomes naturally more radiant. When used weekly, this clay mask will lend to improved collagen production, a more refined skin tone and texture, improved moisture retention and a noticeable reduction in fine lines. Clay Masks are generally amazing for exfoliating, skin nourishment and increasing circulation for better overall skin health and more even skin tone.
Skin Type:All skin types will benefit though ideal for more sensitive and/or maturing skin types.
Ingredient:(Pink) Kaolin Clay, Rhassoul (Moroccan) Clay.
- Pink Kaolin Clay: As one of the mildest of all clays, Pink Kaolin gently cleanses and exfoliates while improving skin circulation for a healthy glow.
- Rhassoul Clay: This mineral-rich clay offers an abundance of nutrients and draws deeply to detoxify and cleanse the skin.
- Suggested use is 1-3 times per week or as much as every other day. Dry and sensitive skin types should be cautious not to overdo it. If you are undergoing an internal detox, be sure to drink an abundance of water to mitigate toxins being drawn through the face.
- To make your mask, add 1 Tsp. of clay powder to appx. 1-2 T. of yogurt (non-dairy or organic grass-fed dairy is great) and honey. Other liquid options we love are Complexion Water, tea or water from herbal steam, apple cider vinegar or a dash of lemon juice for an extra brightening effect.
- Apply over face, neck, decollete + upper back and shoulders if you experience back and shoulder blemishes.
- Any unused mask may be kept refrigerated for up to 4 days.