Filson BullBuck Double-Front Jeans
- MADE IN THE USA
Our Bullbuck Double-Front Jeans herald a new chapter in our 124-year legacy of manufacturing rugged, durable clothing that stands up to the demands of tough jobs and hard work. Built with medium-heavy denim with reinforced leg fronts, they combine all-day comfort with added protection where it’s needed most. We searched the globe for the right material–denim fabric that would live up to our legacy of tough clothing that withstands the tests of time and hard use. North America, Europe of the Japanese islands–wherever the best could be found, that’s where we landed. Sewn in the USA by experienced craftsmen and women to our exacting standards, our jeans represent the values on which we’ve stood for more than a century, standing apart from the fast-fashion, disposable fashion statements that dominate the market.
- Sewn in USA
- Double-layer reinforced leg fronts
- Zipper-fly and metal wreath-button waist closure
- Preshrunk raw denim
- Reinforced rear pockets and front-pocket bags
- Material: 13-oz. 100% cotton denim
- Care: Wash cold; line dry
- Origin: Made in USA with imported material.
- Usage: Work, Everyday