The Slate Alaska Down Parka Coat from Filson is an exceptionally warm, cotton-lined parka with a water-repellent shell, goose-down insulation and a Sherpa-lined hood. Comfy for any everyday wear, it can be style up or down depending on the day of the week. More importantly, stay warm on cold days.
- Insulated with 650-fill-power, ethically sourced goose down
- Lightweight, water-repellent shell
- Sherpa-lined hood with faux fur trim
- Zippered side vents at hem
- Two cargo pockets, handwarmer pockets and a zippered interior pocket
- Adjustable waist and wool rib-knit interior cuffs seal in warmth
- 4-oz. cotton/nylon shell + 650-fill grey goose down + wool/poly Sherpa + cotton lining
- Dry clean
- Model: 20019381
Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
Flat $5.95 shipping under $75
Worldwide FedEx shipping available - see more in the cart or checkout.
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.
Enjoy a full refund within 30 days from your delivery date.
Free return shipping on exchanges.
*Some restrictions do apply for built-to-order items, or very large items like furniture. For additional details, or to initiate a return, please visit our Returns Page.
**Please note that while we do our best to have the most up to date product imagery, in-line changes will happen with brands and the actual product shipped may differ slightly.