Filson x Mossy Oak® Waterfowl Wading Jacket | Bottomland
With a proprietary waterproof, breathable Rain Cloth™ shell and hanging 9-oz. fleece liner, the Filson Skagit Waterfowl Jacket will keep you dry and comfortable, no matter the weather. Fully seam-sealed with a water-resistant zipper and neoprene cuffs for full waterproof protection. Features a two-way adjustable hood, corrosion-resistant hardware, and pockets designed specifically for waterfowl hunting. Two Mossy Oak® camouflage patterns to choose from.
- Fabric: 11-oz. 100:% cotton oil finish Shelter Cloth + 13-oz. 100:% merino wool
- Usage: Hunting, Field
- Care: Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.
- Origin: Imported
- Zipper-front closure with storm flap
- Double-layer reinforced forearms
- Snap-close and zipper-close center-entry chest pockets
- Snap-tab-adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord-adjustable hood
- Hand pockets lined with merino wool for warmth even when wet