Fjallraven Greenland Down Liner Vest Womens
Vests are true outdoor favourites – insulating where you need it and so packable that you won’t have to think twice before taking one along. Greenland Down Liner Vest is made from pliant recycled polyester and lightly padded with ethically produced down. Classic details like the chest pocket with flap give it a true Greenland feel. Perfect as a reinforcement garment to lengthen the season of your shell jacket or Greenland Jacket, and great by itself – over a shirt or sweater – on milder days.
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Filling: 80% goose down, 20% feather
- Fill power: 600 CUIN
- Fill weight: 95 g
- Fill weight: 95 g/m²
- Outer fabric in recycled polyester with PFC-free impregnation.
- Lightly padded with ethically produced down.
- Chest pocket with button and flap in G-1000 Eco.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Inside pocket with zipper.