Fjallraven Greenland Jeans Mens Long
Like a pair of jeans, but with built-in functionality. Greenland Jeans are a durable everyday pair of trousers that also work well on trekking or fishing outings. Articulated knees and gusset at the crotch give comfortable freedom of movement when stepping over logs and stones and the leg pocket takes care of a map, phone or a box of fishing lures. Durable, fast-drying G-1000 Eco. Regular Fit with tapered cut. Longer leg length (+5 cm). 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton. Gusset at crotch for comfort and freedom of movement. Articulated knees. Leg pocket with flap and button. Two hand pockets. Coin pocket. Two back pockets. Wind- and water-resistant. Weather protection can be adapted with Greenland Wax.
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Hardwearing, functional 5-pocket jeans for everyday outdoor life.
- Made from G-1000 Eco with recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Two hand pockets, one small coin pocket and two back pockets.
- Leg pocket with buttoned flap and hidden bellows.
- Regular fit with slightly tapered legs.