Fjallraven Greenland No. 1 Down Jacket Mens
Fjallraven’s most classic jacket – here in an autumn/winter version with high-quality, ethically produced down that warms when the temperature drops. The design is based on the original Greenland Jacket from 1968, but this version has leather details on the hood and sleeves, plus lining made from recycled polyester that further strengthens the sustainability profile of an already sustainably produced jacket. With its outer in durable G-1000 Eco, it is ready for many years spent out in nature.
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Filling: 95% goose down, 5% feather
- Fill power: 800 CUIN
- Padded with ethically produced 800 cuin down.
- Wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Zippered inside pocket and hand pockets with hidden buttons.
- Weather protection can be adapted with Greenland Wax