Fjallraven Jacket No. 68 Mens | Green
Durable outdoor jacket with well thought-out functions for demanding treks all four seasons of the year. The hood can be adjusted for a perfect fit around the head, and a visor construction means that you can fold the visor back from two angles, depending on whether you want maximum wind protection or more peripheral visibility. When not being worn, the hood forms a high collar that keeps your neck warm. Plenty of storage for a map, GPS, two-way radio and other necessities in the two diagonal breast pockets with flaps, two large bellow pockets at the hem and two pockets in the back. There are also two inner pockets, of which one is zippered. Extra fabric at the armpits and bellow pleat at the back provide excellent mobility.
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Reinforcement areas: Shoulders, Elbows, Pockets
- Durable, well-equipped jacket for outdoor life, all year round.
- Made from wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco and G-1000 HeavyDuty.
- Advanced storm hood with visor that can be folded in two stages.
- Lots of large pockets for equipment and tools.