Fjallraven Kajka 65 Backpack | Black
Durable, comfortable and loaded with functions – despite its fairly modest appearance, Kajka is an advanced trekking backpack in the classic Fjällräven spirit. Now upgraded with fine-tuned and improved functions and an innovative, one-of-a-kind wooden frame that impacts the environment considerably less than previously while maintaining its strength and functionality. The support system is designed to distribute even extremely heavy loads, and the user-friendly Perfect Fit Adjustment System allows easy adjustment for different bodies – both back length and width between shoulder straps. The generous hip belt offers a high degree of carrying comfort on long hiking days. The main compartment is loaded from the top and has a snow lock. It also has a large vertical opening in the front and another one at the bottom to help the user get an easy overview of the contents. It can be divided into an upper and lower section. The lower section has Wet/Dry compartments to keep damp and dirty equipment from the rest of your things.
- Material: Vinylon F: 100% vinylal, 100% polyester 600D
- Durable, comfortable trekking backpack built to carry heavy loads.
- Unique wooden frame construction made from FSC-certified birch.
- Supportive hip belt and ergonomic shoulder straps designed for men.
- Easy to adapt to fit the user's back length and shoulder width.