Fjallraven Kajka 65 Womens Backpack | Black
Durable, comfortable and loaded with functions – despite its fairly modest appearance, Kajka is an advanced trekking backpack in the classic Fjällräven spirit. Now upgraded with fine-tuned and improved functions and an innovative, one-of-a-kind wooden frame that impacts the environment considerably less than previously while maintaining its strength and functionality. The support system is designed for female anatomy with ergonomically shaped shoulder straps, and it distributes even extremely heavy loads. The user-friendly Perfect Fit Adjustment System can be easily fitted to the length of the user's back and shoulder width. The hip belt is specially shaped to fit the female form and offers a high degree of carrying comfort on long trekking days. The main compartment is loaded from the top and has a snow lock. It also has a large vertical opening in the front and another one at the bottom to help the user get an easy overview of the contents. It can be divided into an upper and lower section. The lower section has Wet/Dry compartments to keep damp and dirty equipment from the rest of your things.
- Material: Vinylon F, 100% vinylal and 100% polyester 600D
- Durable, comfortable trekking backpack built to carry heavy loads.
- Unique wooden frame construction made from FSC-certified birch.
- Supportive hip belt and ergonomic shoulder straps designed for women.
- Easy to adapt to fit the user's back length and shoulder width.