Fjallraven Kanken Re-Wool Daypack
Kånken Re-Wool is a special version of the classic Kånken backpack, made from recycled wool. With the help of traditional methods, spill from the wool textile industry is transformed into a high quality Melton fabric. The back panel, base, pockets and lining are in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S, as is the seat pad that is stored in the main compartment.
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 80% wool, 20% polyamide
- Robust Melton fabric made from recycled wool.
- Pockets, back panel, base and lining in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Textile shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Comes with a seat pad that is stored in a pocket in the main compartment.
- Name label inside the main compartment.