Gallo Acoustics A'Diva Speaker | Satin Black
The Black A'Diva Speaker from Anthony Gallo Acoustics takes the most successful elements of the Nucleus Micro Speaker and marries them to a larger enclosure. By adding only one inch, Gallo has crafted a loudspeaker with performance capabilities that defy its compact physical dimensions. This larger size gives the A'Diva an additional half octave of bass, removing the need for a subwoofer. With its spherical shape, the A'Diva has eliminated internal resonance and external diffraction, the two main culprits of loudspeaker distortion. Between the four separate mounting options available, this little speaker boasts versatility and the ability to conform to your living space.
*Note: Mounts and stands are sold separately.
- Frequency response (on-wall): 80 Hz to 18 kHz
- Frequency response (isolation ring): 100 Hz to 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: 88 dB/w 2.8v (1M)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power Handling (full range): 50 Watts
- Power Handling (crossover): 100 Watts
- Driver: 3” full range
- Crossover: None
- Cone material: mical polypropylene compound
- Enclosure material: mild steel/stainless steel
- Dimensions: 5” sphere
- Weight 1.6kg
- Warranty 5 years parts and labour
- Model: GA1B
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.