Gallo Acoustics Nucleus Micro SE Speaker | Sky Blue
Compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand, the Sky Blue Micro SE Nucleus Speaker from Anthony Gallo Acoustics will give you amazing sound for all your favorite movies and music. By utilizing a spherical shape, Gallo Acoustics has eliminated internal resonance and external diffraction, the two main culprits of loudspeaker distortion. With four separate mounting options available, Gallo's Micro SE Speaker is flexible and conforms to your living space. This speaker is outfitted with a specially developed ultra-wide dispersion flat-diaphragm transducer that covers a frequency range from 100Hz to 22Khz, all powered by a single driver. This technology is what leads the Micro Nucleus SE to perform like a true audiophile loudspeaker without the bulky dimensions or excessive price tag.
*Note: Stands and mounts are sold separately.
- Frequency response (on-wall or floor-stand): 100 Hz to 22 kHz
- Frequency response (isolation ring): 120 Hz to 22 kHz
- Sensitivity: 85 dB/w 2.8v (1M)
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohms
- Power handling: 125 Watts
- Driver: 3” wide-dispersion flat diaphragm
- Cone material: Aluminum honeycomb sandwich
- Enclosure material: mild steel/stainless steel
- Dimensions: 4” sphere
- Height on wall-stand: 91.5 cm
- Weight: 737g
- Warranty: 5 years parts and labour
- Model: GMSESB