Garmin Fenix 3 Sapphire Multi-Sport GPS Watch | Metal
Featuring sapphire glass and an all metal construction, the Garmin Fēnix 3 Sapphire GPS Watch is as rugged as they come, while packed with capable and smart training features. With feature sets for fitness training plus feature sets for outdoor navigation, fēnix 3 is ready for any training activity and competition. Access to the Connect IQ platform allows customization of watch faces, data fields, widgets and activities. All of this packed in a thin, lightweight GPS watch makes the perfect companion for training or every day use.
- Stainless steel bezel and buttons, and reinforced housing
- Sunlight-visible high-resolution color Chroma display with LED backlight
- Water rated to 100 meters
- Battery life: 50 hours in UltraTrac mode, 16 hours in GPS mode and 3 months in watch mode
- Fitness: VO2 max estimator, recovery advisor and timer, and race predictor
- Running: Running form feedback, cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time
- Swim: Distance, pace, stroke count and more.
- Ski/Board: Speed, distance, vertical drop and an automatic run counter (with Auto Pause for the lift line). Use your fēnix 3 as a glove-friendly remote, via ANT+™, for the VIRB® and VIRB Elite action cameras
- Navigate: Altimeter, barometer, and compass along with a GPS track log creating a “bread crumb trail” as you move. Mark locations such as a start/finish line, course checkpoint, or a campsite, vehicle or other point of interest. Create and follow courses, mark up to 1,000 locations and store up to 10,000 track points and navigate to them.
- Plan trips and share adventures with friends and family using BaseCamp™
- Model: 010-01338-20