Geigerrig Tactical 1600 Hydration Backpack | Black
The Tactical Geigerrig 1600 is a state of the art hydration system backpack that can transport fresh drinking water anywhere you go. Whether exploring, exercising, or traveling, this water backpack is perfect for keeping you hydrated and cool. With a 100 oz-(3L) of water storage and pressurization tube for easy refill, you won't have to worry about not bringing enough. The shoulder and chest compression straps will keep the black tactical hydration pack securely in place while the two large stowage compartments carry all of your essentials. Like other Geigerrig hydration systems, the Rig 1210 can be fitted with an in-line filter so you can refill the bladder from a lake, river, pond, etc.
- Quick-release valves for drinking tube and pressurization tube for easy refill and reservoir removal.
- Capacity: 1600 Cubic Inches of Pack Capacity with two large stowage compartments, additional interior utility organizer and mesh pockets as well as side pockets.
- Fabric: 500D Cordura®
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
- Length: 21.5"
- Length: 13"
- Molle: Front as well as on the load bearing waist belt.
- Pack Straps: Terraced overlay pack straps.
- Back Ventilation: High Density Mesh and Padding with Ventilation.
- Waist Strap: Removable Load Bearing Waist Belt with Molle for attaching holster, magazine compartment or other pockets.
- Pack Handle: Box Stitched and Reinforced
- Compression Straps: Two front compression straps
- Bed Roll Straps: Located at bottom of pack
- Drink Tube: Insulated
- Zippers: Long top zipper for accessing main compartment. Long zipper compartment for easy access and loading of mesh pockets and utility organizer. Long zipper for back panel and separate, insulated chamber for the 3L Geigerrig Hydration Engine.
- Model: G5 1600TAC BK