Geigerrig Rig 500 Hydration Backpack | Citrus
The Geigerrig Rig 500 is a state of the art hydration system backpack that can transport fresh drinking water anywhere you go. Whether exploring, exercising, or traveling, this small water backpack is perfect for keeping you hydrated and cool. With a 70 oz-(2L) of water storage and pressurization tube for easy refill, you won't have to worry about not bringing enough. The shoulder and chest compression straps will keep the citrus hydration pack securely in place while out on your adventures. Like other Geigerrig hydration systems, the Rig 500 can be fitted with an in-line filter so you can refill the bladder from a lake, river, pond, etc.
- Quick-release valves for drinking tube and pressurization tube for easy refill and reservoir removal.
- Fabric: 100% Ballistic Nylon
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Length: 18.5"
- Width: 10"
- Zippers: Industrial Size 8 Coil Zippers
- I-Pod Ready Compartment w/ Waterproof Zipper Garage
- Padded and Stowable Hip Belt: Removable System with pockets configured for hosting Power Bulb if desired
- Shoulder Strap: Ergonomic Fit, Terraced Overlay for Adjustable Tube Configuration and Power Bulb Configuration, Industrial Load Dispersement cut and padding
- Chest Strap: Integrated slider chest strap
- Removable Hip Belt The Rig 500 is equipped with a heavy duty hip belt designed for those loaded day hikes and adventure rides.
- Additional Features: Plug & Play Reservoir Tube Connector, Compression Straps, PVC Reinforced Exterior Side Storage Pockets, Reflective Zipper Pulls, Internal Storage Compartments and Organizer, Eco Rig Back Pads, Air Drive Ventilation, Heavy Duty Nylon Pack Handle
- G2 500 CT
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.