Geigerrig Rig 710 Hydration Backpack | Orange/Gunmetal
The Geigerrig Rig 710 is a state of the art hydration system backpack that can transport fresh drinking water anywhere you go. Whether exploring, exercising, or traveling, this water backpack is perfect for keeping you hydrated and cool. With a 70 oz-(2L) of water storage and pressurization tube for easy refill, you won't have to worry about not bringing enough. The shoulder and chest compression straps will keep the orange and gunmetal hydration pack securely in place while out on your adventures. Like other Geigerrig hydration systems, the Rig 710 can be fitted with an in-line filter so you can refill the bladder from a lake, river, pond, etc.
- Quick-release valves for drinking tube and pressurization tube for easy refill and reservoir removal.
- Fabric: 100% Heavy Duty 840 Ballistic Nylon
- Weight: 2.75 lbs
- Length: 18.75"
- Width: 10"
- Hidden rain cover will protect your gear when Mother Nature tries to take you down.
- Padded and Stowable Hip Belt: Removable System with pockets configured for hosting Power Bulb if desired
- Chest Strap: Integrated slider chest strap
- Additional Features: Plug & Play Reservoir Tube Connector, Compression Straps, PVC Reinforced Exterior Side Storage Pockets, Reflective Zipper Pulls, Internal Storage Compartments and Organizer, Eco Rig Back Pads, Air Drive Ventilation, Heavy Duty Nylon Pack Handle
- G4 710 ORGM