GreenPan Chatham Collection 3QT Covered Sauce Pan
CHATHAM 3-QUART SAUCEPAN WITH LID
Designed to be your everyday go-to, our Chatham collection features GreenPan’s signature healthy ceramic nonstick coating. For extra resilience, we reinforced it with diamonds so you can simmer, braise, and sear with ease (the best part: each and every piece is metal utensil safe). An ultra-tough hard-anodized aluminum body won’t warp, chip, or scratch no matter how many breakfasts, lunches, and dinners it turns out—and it’s free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium, too. In a handy 3-quart size, this saucepan is a soup-making expert but won’t stop there. Drip-free edges for easy pouring, a stainless steel handle for secure grips, and a glass lid for front-row views ensure it’s primed to make picture-perfect grains and sauces, too.
- Dimensions: 8" diameter, 6.3" long handle length, 4.6" lid handle length
- Reinforced with diamonds, our durable Thermolon™ healthy ceramic nonstick coating heats evenly and cleans up easily every time
- Manufactured without the use of PFAS, PFOA, lead, or cadmium—our cookware won’t release toxic fumes, even when overheated
- Like armor for your cookware, the duo forged design utilizes ultra-strong hard-anodized aluminum for extra durability and scratch resistance
- A tempered glass lid (oven safe up to 425°F) lets you keep an eye on things without losing steam
- A matte stainless steel handle makes for no-sweat transitions from stovetop to oven
- Oven and broiler safe up to 600°F
- Safe for all stovetops, except induction
- Hand washing recommended, dishwasher safe
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.