GreenPan Chatham Stainless Steel New Collection 2.5QT Saucepan w/lid
CHATHAM STAINLESS 2.5-QUART CHEF'S PAN WITH LID
Three layers make the Chatham Stainless collection a kitchen powerhouse. A full aluminum core is pressed between two stainless steel layers to bring out the best in both metals—aluminum’s quick heating and stainless’s incredible durability.
Designed for daily life, our chef’s pan is a classic go-to for just about anything. This stovetop staple is designed for a wide range of techniques including sautéing, braising, frying, and so much more. And don’t worry about cleanup. The metal utensil safe pan features a diamond-enhanced ceramic nonstick coating that delivers ultra-fast performance and effortless nonstick release.
- Reinforced with diamonds, our durable Thermolon™ healthy ceramic nonstick coating heats evenly and cleans up easily every time
- Manufactured without the use of PFAS, PFOA, lead or cadmium—our cookware won’t release toxic fumes, even when overheated
- 3-Ply Stainless Steel: Two layers of stainless steel with a full aluminum core for fast and even heat distribution
- Trimmed edges help prevent damage to the coating
- The matte stainless steel handle is riveted for a sturdy grip and makes oven transfers a breeze
- Get a good look at your meal in progress with this pan’s tough glass lid, oven safe up to 425°F
- Oven and broiler safe up to 600°F
- Safe for all stovetops, including induction
- Hand washing recommended, dishwasher safe