GreenPan Chatham Stainless Steel New Collection 8" and 10" Open Frypan Set
CHATHAM STAINLESS 8" AND 10" FRYPAN SET
Three layers make the Chatham Stainless collection a kitchen powerhouse. A full aluminum core is pressed between two stainless steel layers to bring out the best in both metals—aluminum’s quick heating and stainless’s incredible durability.
This endlessly versatile duo is a great addition to any cook’s arsenal. The 8” is great for eggs, sides, and the million other little things that need a quick cook, and the 10” is a do-everything size for just about everything else. Both metal utensil-safe pans feature a diamond-enhanced ceramic nonstick coating that delivers ultra-fast performance and effortless nonstick release.
- Reinforced with diamonds, our durable Thermolon™ healthy ceramic nonstick coating heats evenly and cleans up easily every time
- Manufactured without the use of PFAS, PFOA, lead or cadmium—our cookware won’t release toxic fumes, even when overheated
- 3-Ply Stainless Steel: Two layers of stainless steel with a full aluminum core for fast and even heat distribution
- Trimmed edges help prevent damage to the coating
- The matte stainless steel handle is riveted for a sturdy grip and makes oven transfers a breeze
- Oven and broiler safe up to 600°F
- Safe for all stovetops, including induction
- Hand washing recommended, dishwasher safe
- 8" frypan
- 10" frypan