GreenPan Chatham Stainless Steel New Collection 9.5" Open Frypan
CHATHAM STAINLESS 9.5" FRYPAN
Three layers make the Chatham Stainless collection a kitchen powerhouse. A full aluminum core is pressed between two stainless steel layers to bring out the best in both metals—aluminum’s quick heating and stainless’s incredible durability.
Designed for daily life, this 9.5” pan will become your new go-to for a quick snack, main course proteins, and so much more. This metal utensil-safe pan features a diamond-enhanced ceramic nonstick coating that delivers ultra-fast performance and effortless nonstick release.
- Reinforced with diamonds, our durable Thermolon™ healthy ceramic nonstick coating heats evenly and cleans up easily every time
- Manufactured without the use of PFAS, PFOA, lead or cadmium—our cookware won’t release toxic fumes, even when overheated
- 3-Ply Stainless Steel: Two layers of stainless steel with a full aluminum core for fast and even heat distribution
- Trimmed edges help prevent damage to the coating
- The matte stainless steel handle is riveted for a sturdy grip and makes oven transfers a breeze
- Oven and broiler safe up to 600°F
- Safe for all stovetops, including induction
- Hand washing recommended, dishwasher safe
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.