Heimplanet Mavericks Tent | Basecamp
Our multi-purpose tent MAVERICKS is specially designed for extreme conditions. It can be used as a base camp or group tent, for example. It has an interior height of two metres and a floor space of more than 13 square metres. The entire tent can be erected by one person in a very short time. Its special geodesic structure is designed for wind speeds of up to 180 km/h. It was used in the RedBull Storm Chase - the most extreme windsurfing challenge.
- Base Camp/Expedition Tent
- Igd/Geodetic Structure
- Multi-Chamber Safety System
- One-Pump System
- Weight: 26.6 Kg (Tent) + 1.6 Kg (Footprint)
- Material: Air Frame: Recyclable Material
- Inner tent: Soft thermoplastic polyurethane
- Outer tent: 50 D high-strength polyester double mini-ripstop, TPU-laminated 10,000 mm
- Tent floor: 210 D Oxford nylon, PU 10,000 mm
- Sleeps: 10 people or space for lots of gear.
- Inner diameter: 410 cm (13 feet, 5 inches)
- Footprint: 142 square feet (13.2 square metres)
- Overall height: 7 feet, 8 inches (234 cm)
- Interior height: 6 feet, 7 inches (200 cm)
- Pack size: 85 x 55 x 45 cm (33.5 x 21.5 x 17.5 in.)
- Weight: 26.6 kg (tent) + 1.6 kg (Footprint)
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.