HiFiMan Shangri-La JR Hybrid Electrostatic Headphone Amplifier
The HIFIMAN Shangri-La Jr Electrostatic Headphone Amplifier is designed to drive and complement Shangri-La Jr electrostatic headphones. Its enclosure—constructed of an aviation-grade aluminum alloy and topped with a tempered glass panel—is adorned with four hand-matched 6SN7 vacuum tubes, which deliver warm tone and consistent output power for the Shangri-La Jr headphones (available separately). The volume level is controlled via a 24-step attenuator and indicated by horizontal array of 12 LEDs on the front panel.A rear-panel switch allows easy selection of either stereo input—balanced XLR 3-pin or unbalanced RCA coaxial. The selected input is fed through the internal circuitry and externally mounted tubes to the two 5-pin female headphone outputs, allowing simultaneous connection of two pairs of Shangri-La Jr headphones.
- Dimensions: 15.7" X 10.4" X 4.2"
- Weight: 11 kg
- Four hand-matched 6SN7 vacuum tubes sit atop the amplifier
- Discrete 24-step attenuator controls volume with no added distortion
- Volume indicator with 12 LEDs ensures clear display of current level
- Durable aviation-grade aluminum alloy with contrasting tempered glass top panel