HiFiMan Susvara Over-Ear Open Back Planar Magnetic Headphone
The HIFIMAN Susvara Planar Magnetic Open-Back Headphones use "Stealth Magnet" technology to provide an acoustically transparent sound without interference from reflections and diffractions. The nanometer-grade diaphragm is under a millionth of a meter thick and works well with the stealth magnets to ensures a remarkable tonal quality and clarity with a frequency response of 6 Hz to 75 kHz and an impedance of 60 Ohms.The CNC-milled metal headband is hand-polished and accommodates a wide range of head sizes with an overall weight of 15.9 oz. The replaceable asymmetrical earpads conform around the human ear, comfortably distributing the weight evenly, but with a secure and sound grip. The supplied cable is made stronger with the improved materials of crystalline copper and crystalline silver wire, which provide a wide frequency range, low signal loss, and enhanced emphasis on the low-end for quality audio reproduction. The HIFIMAN Susvara ships with a detachable 1/4" cable and a detachable 4-pin XLR cable.
- Frequency response: 6Hz-75kHz
- Impedance: 60 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 83 dB
- Weight: 450g (15.9oz)
- Wired Connectivity: 3.5 Mm
- Compatibility: Universal
- Wearing Style: Over-Ear
- Grill: Open-Back
- Cable Type: Balanced XLR Termination And Single-Ended Terminated Cable
- Acoustically Invisible Stealth Magnets: The advanced magnet design used for the first time on the Susvara, aims to be acoustically transparent, dramatically reducing wave diffraction turbulence which degrades the integrity of the sound waves. The result is reduced distortion, yielding a purer, more harmonious sound that is audibly so.
- Nanometer Grade: The driver's incredible thinness, less than a millionth of a meter and extremely low mass means it can produce tremendously low distortion levels yet offer a highly dynamic response. By combining this diaphragm and "Stealth Magnet" technology each working in harmony, the audio produced is of a remarkable tonal quality and clarity.
- Sonic Serenity: The "Window Shade" on the SUSVARA has been painstakingly optimised to avoid any resonant frequencies. This leads to superior aural purity, tonally clean and unadulterated yet provides practical protection for the ultrafine diaphragm and additionally offering an appealing visual aesthetic.