Isobrite Afterburner Series ISO4001 Blue Watch | Silicone
The limited-edition Isobrite Afterburner Series watches were inspired by the incredible power of the twin afterburners of the F-22 Raptor, not only in shape but also in visible intensity. When the afterburners ignite to thrust the F-22 through the night sky, the exhaust flames light up the night. Armourlite has successfully harnessed the power of the afterburners with these incredibly bright watches. Each model features ultra-bright T100 tritium markers that will glow for up to 50 years. Plus, the uniquely flat shape of the markers increases the visible surface area making you feel the intensity of the afterburners. To ensure uninterrupted service, the watch is powered by a reliable Swiss Ronda 715Li movement with a 10-year lithium battery. When your adventure involves water, the watch is ready to accompany you diving down to 200 meters. Constructed out of lightweight carbon fiber reinforced polycarbonate and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, the watch weighs in at only 3 ounces. Plus, the included silicone strap provides the utmost in comfort and adaptability.
- Illumination: Swiss-Made T100 tritium markers
- Functions / Features: Date display, low-battery EOL indicator
- Movement: Swiss-Made Ronda 715Li quartz
- Battery Life: 10-years (lithium)
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire with anti-reflective coating
- Case Diameter: 47mm
- Case Thickness: 14mm
- Case Material: Carbon fiber reinforced polycarbonate
- Caseback: Stainless steel engraved plate fixed with 4 security screws
- Bezel: Unidirectional ratcheting diver bezel with a tritium elapsed minute marker
- Crown: Double-gasket push-in with side shields
- Water Resistance: 200m / 660ft / 20atm
- Band Material: Silicone
- Band Width: 22mm
- Band Clasp: Stainless steel buckle with logo
- Weight: 3 ounces
Key Product Features
- Swiss T100 Tritium Illumination: Isobrite T100 watches have tiny glass tubes that are filled with up to 100 mCi of tritium gas and then hermetically sealed. The electrons of the gas continuously react with phosphorescent paint resulting in a radio luminescent light source that glows constantly for up to 50 years. No external power source or charging-by-light is necessary to maintain the glow. The glow is completely self-powered.
- Ultra Lightweight Case: The watch features an ultra-lightweight and extremely durable carbon fiber reinforced case with a diameter of 47mm. The double-gasket push-in crown on the right side of the case is protected by two side shields. Unidirectional bezel with one tritium marker.
- Swiss-Made Ronda Movement: The watch is powered by a reliable and accurate Swiss-Made Ronda 715Li Quartz movement with a 10-year lithium battery. Ronda is one of the most respected makers of quartz movements and strictly adheres to an ISO 9001 quality control system to ensure that every movement meets the most rigorous standards.