Isobrite Chronograph ISO401 Black-Green Watch | Rubber
Isobrite is the world's first T100 tritium illuminated lightweight polycarbon watch. Unlike ordinary tritium watches that use T25 tritium illumination, the Isobrite watch uses ultra bright T100 tritium illumination. This makes it 4 times brighter than the competition. The Chronograph is the best of the Isobrite line with lightweight polycarbonate construction and ultra bright tritium illumination.
- Movement: Swiss Ronda 5040.D Quartz
- Battery: 54-months
- Crystal: Anti-reflective scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Case Construction: Polycarbonate
- Case Diameter: 47mm
- Case Thickness: 11mm
- Crown: 4mm water-resistant push-down
- Bezel: Unidirectional ratcheting with two tritium markers
- Band Material: Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR)
- Band Width: 24mm
- Band Clasp: Buckle with logo
- Maximum Wrist Circumference: 9.75
- Water Resistance: 200 meters (20 ATM / 660 feet)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Extras: Zippered travel case with extra nylon band
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.