Isobrite Ltd Concept ISO100NTR Black-Red Watch | Nylon
Isobrite is the world's first T100 tritium illuminated lightweight polycarbonate watch. Unlike ordinary tritium watches that use T25 tritium illumination, the Isobrite watch uses ultra bright T100 tritium illumination. This makes it 4 times brighter than the competition. The Limited Concept in Black-Black-Red features an all black face, bezel and case, white contrast numbers, and green with orange tritium illumination on a striped nylon band.
- Movement: Swiss Ronda 715Li Quartz
- Battery: 10-year lithium battery
- Crystal: Anti-reflective scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Case Construction: Polycarbonate
- Case Diameter: 47mm
- Case Thickness: 12mm
- Crown: 4mm water-resistant push-down
- Bezel: Unidirectional ratcheting with two tritium markers
- Band Material: Nylon
- Band Width: 22mm
- Band Clasp: Buckle
- Maximum Wrist Circumference: 9.75
- Water Resistance: 200 meters (20 ATM / 660 feet)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Extras: Zippered travel case with extra nylon band
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.