Isobrite Valor ISO100-PU T100 Watch | Polyurethane
Isobrite is the world's first T100 tritium illuminated lightweight polycarbonate watch. Unlike ordinary tritium watches that use T25 tritium illumination, the Isobrite watch uses ultra bright T100 tritium illumination. This makes it 4 times brighter than the competition. The Isobrite Valor Watch features a lightweight polycarbonate face with a sapphire crystal protecting a metallic colored face with matching tritium illumination and crown, all on a polyurethane band.
- Movement: Swiss Ronda 715Li Quartz
- Battery: 10-year lithium battery
- Crystal: Anti-reflective scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Case Construction: Polycarbonate
- Case Diameter: 47mm
- Case Thickness: 12mm
- Crown: 4mm water-resistant push-down
- Bezel: Unidirectional ratcheting with two tritium markers
- Band Material: Polyurethane
- Band Width: 22mm
- Band Clasp: Deployment-buckle
- Maximum Wrist Circumference: 9.75
- Water Resistance: 200 meters (20 ATM / 660 feet)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Extras: Zippered travel case with extra nylon band
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.