“Watches... as timeless as can be conceived without forgetting the time.” This quote by Max Bill exemplifies his aspiration for minimalism and modernity. The characteristic, logical layout of the dial is just one example of this design icon. And in order to not “forget the time”, the watch is wound automatically from energy generated by the wearer.
- Technology: Self-winding movement caliber J800.1, 38 hours power reserve
- Function: Date
- Housing: stainless steel, Ø 38.0 mm, height 10.0 mm
- Glass: convex sapphire crystal with anti-reflection coating on both sides
- Watchface: Matt silver-plated, minute track and hands with environmentally friendly luminous substance
- Waterproof: water-resistant up to 3 bar
- Bracelet: Leather strap with stainless steel buckle
Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
Flat $5.95 shipping under $75
Worldwide FedEx shipping available - see more in the cart or checkout.
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.
Enjoy a full refund within 30 days from your delivery date.
Free return shipping on exchanges.
*Some restrictions do apply for built-to-order items, or very large items like furniture. For additional details, or to initiate a return, please visit our Returns Page.
**Please note that while we do our best to have the most up to date product imagery, in-line changes will happen with brands and the actual product shipped may differ slightly.