Junghans Max Bill Kleine Automatic | PVD 027/4005.04
“Watches... as timeless as can be conceived without forgetting the time.” This quote by Max Bill exemplifies his aspiration for minimalism and modernity. The characteristic, logical layout of the dial is just one example of this design icon. And in order to not “forget the time”, the watch is wound automatically from energy generated by the wearer.
- Movement: Self-winding movement caliber J800.1, power reserve of 38 hours
- Case: Stainless steel PVD-coated, Ø 34.0 mm, height 10.0 mm
- Water Resistance: Water-resistant up to 3 bar
- Dial: White matt, luminous dots, and hands with environmentally-friendly luminous substance
- Glass: Convex hard plexiglass with coating for enhanced scratch resistance, optional retrofitting with sapphire crystal
- Strap: Textile strap made from recycled PET bottles, Junghans stainless steel folding clasp, PVD-coated