Lignum Skid Chef's Knife | Robinia Wood
The Skid Wooden Kitchen Knife is crafted with striking Robinia wood, gifting the handle and body a gorgeous, sleek appearance. This highly popular edition of the Skid comes completely from mother nature and was manufactured in a sustainable and responsible manner. Each and every last piece of cutlery from Lignum is repeatedly quality checked, ensuring long-lasting elegance and functionality. To propel their wish for a sustainable future forward, Lignum plants one new tree for every knife sold in cooperation with plant-for-the-planet.org.
Origin: Handmade in Germany
Care: NO dishwasher & chemical cleaners! Just use warm water & oil it with linseed oil.
Sharpening: leather strap & whetstone
- Body: Robinia wood (8 years air-dried)
- Blade: classic knife design re-interpreted
- Blade length: 186 mm | 7.3"
- Hardness: 63 HRC (Rockwell)
- Wight: 312 mm | 12.28"
- Type of Steel
- SB1 - surgical steel from medicine
- Titan Coating - black titan protection
- Damast - 200 Layers of Balbach DSC-INOX