Lorena Canals Sheep of the World Woolable Area Rug Steppe | Sheep Beige
This small, cozy washable rug pays tribute to sheep by imitating the shape of their hide, however made in long pile wool tufted over a cotton canvas base. This deign in beige wool from Tunisia is mixed with 20% of New Zealand top range wool. A soft and fluffy textile piece to be used as a bedside rug, to decorate any little corner of the house, or as a cover to snuggle up on, always adding that extra bit of coziness to one's favorite place.
- Brand: Lorena Canals
- Collection: Sheep of the World
- Handmade in India
- Base material: Recycled cotton
- Each Lorena Canals rug bares the signature of the designer on the back, which certifies their quality and authenticity
- Designed in Barcelona
- All Lorena Canals rugs comply with all quality and safety regulations for children including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified
- This rug is environmentally friendly and free from toxic dyes or contaminants
- 2'7" x 4'7"
- 2'7" x 7' 6"
- 4' x 5'7"
- 5'7" x 7'10"
- 6'7" x 9'10"
- Color: Beige
- Location: Indoor/outdoor use