Lorena Canals Sheep of the World Woolable Area Rug Steppe | Sheep White
The simple, minimalist design of the Steppe rug consists of a low pile wool surface cut across by rows of the extra-short pile that provide a subtle striped pattern. The edges are finished with a strip of bare cotton canvas, that frays into tousled fringes under a narrow line of tufted wool, in a contrasting color. The wool is undyed and owes its natural hues to sheep of various origins from around the world, such as the Middle Eastern white. As in all the Sheep of the World collection, the Steppe rug also includes a 20% proportion of New Zealand wool in its composition for premium quality and added softness.
- Brand: Lorena Canals
- Collection: Sheep of the World
- Handmade in India
- Base material: Recycled cotton
- Each Lorena Canals rug bares the signature of the designer on the back, which certifies their quality and authenticity
- Designed in Barcelona
- All Lorena Canals rugs comply with all quality and safety regulations for children including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified
- This rug is environmentally friendly and free from toxic dyes or contaminants
- 2'7" x 4'7"
- 2'7" x 7' 6"
- 4' x 5'7"
- 5'7" x 7'10"
- 6'7" x 9'10"
- Color: White
- Location: Indoor/outdoor use