Lorena Canals Washable Rug
Step into the streets of Morocco without leaving your home! This machine washable rug features a multi-colored Berber-inspired diamond design and 10-cm-long tousled fringes that will add a pop of color to any kid’s room or living area with a bright, bohemian vibe. A plush, all-cotton, non toxic rug, that only uses natural dyes, while also being lightweight, as it is tufted over a flexible cotton canvas base. Handmade in India by our team of artisans making each rug unique.
- Colors: Multicolor
- Collection: Rug Cycled, Morocco, Bereber
- Composition 85% cotton 15% other fibre - Base: recycled cotton
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship.It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.Suitable for sub floor heating.