Luminox Sea Navy Seal Colormark 3057.WO Watch | 44mm
First introduced in 1994, the Original Navy SEAL watch is the timepiece that put Luminox on the map. Chief Nick North, officer in charge of procurement for the Navy SEALs, worked with Luminox to develop a watch specifically designed for use under the most demanding conditions imaginable. Since then, Luminox has never strayed from its mission, something that has been confirmed by the many elite military and law enforcement units that have requested Luminox around the world. Years later, the COLORMARK series is still one of Luminox's best sellers.
- Function: TimeDate
- Movement (technology): Quartz
- Case material: Carbon reinforced PC
- Case Bezel: Rotating 1-Way Diver
- Case Back: Caseback with Screws
- Crown: Double-Security Gasket
- Crystal/Glass material: Hardened Mineral
- Water resistance (m/ft/atm): 200 / 660 / 20
- Strap/Bracelet material: Rubber / Silicone / PU
- Illumination: Night Vision Tubes (25 years)
Visit our Shipping Info page for additional information.
Sales Tax charged to Alabama, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont & Washington.
Visit our Customer Service page for additional information.