Maurice Lacroix AIKON Automatic Chronograph 44mm | Stainless Steel Case
The AIKON collection is the descendant of the Calypso. This benchmark piece—the brand’s best-belling model of the 1990s—already incorporated the AIKON's main distinctive features: the integrated water-resistant case, the flat sapphire crystal encircled by the famous six-arm bezel, the M logo in relief on the leather straps, and exceptionally high-quality production. With their dynamic angles and pronounced polished and satin-finished surfaces, the AIKON Automatic models have a real presence on the wrist. They also feature a newly designed flexible five-link steel bracelet. Extremely soft and supple, it suits all wrists.
- Case Diameter: 44mm
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Water resistance to 20 ATM
- Dial: Black sun brushed squares, polished rings, snailed counters
- Strap Material: Black rubber
- Easy Strap Exchange: Yes
- Buckle: Pin buckle in stainless steel
- Movement: Automatic ML112
- Functions: Central hours and minutes.
- Small second at 9 o'clock. Chronograph second indicated by central hand.
- 30-minute chronograph counter at 12 o'clock.
- 12-hour chronograph counter at 6 o'clock.
- Day and date at 3 o'clock.