Maurice Lacroix AIKON Automatic Date 42mm | Two-Tone Stainless Steel
AIKON Automatic watches are descendants of the Maurice Lacroix Calypso. This steel watch was one of the brand’s iconic models in the 1980s and ‘90s and bore the same design codes that live on in the AIKON, such as the integrated case, the six-arm bezel surrounding a flat sapphire crystal and the strap marked with an applique M logo.
- Case Diameter: 42mm
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Water resistance to 20 ATM
- Dial: Blue sun-brushed Clous de Paris
- Strap Material: Stainless steel bracelet with 2N gold plating
- Easy Strap Exchange: Yes
- Buckle: Butterfly buckle in stainless steel
- Movement: Automatic ML115
- Functions: Hours, minutes and seconds.
- Date at 3 o'clock.
- Decorations: Circular-graining and snailing.
- Vertical Côtes de Genève and sun-brushed finish on rotor.