Maurice Lacroix Aikon Quartz Mahindra Racing | Silver/Grey
Maurice Lacroix, the official timekeeper of the Mahindra Racing team, is pleased to present three new versions of its AIKON model, created through this partnership. Each of these chronographs is made in the colors of the uniform of the racing team and embodies the style of the modern city and technical excellence. For the first time in a quartz version of an AIKON watch, the dial of the limited edition AIKON Chronograph Quartz MahindraRacing features a square pattern. The chronograph is housed in a lightweight titanium case with a diameter of 44 mm and features a bright dial with three contrasting counters and a sunburst finish. The small seconds indicator is located at 6 o'clock, the 1/10th of a second counter is at 12 o'clock. Both of these counters are blue, while the chronograph 30-minute counter at 9 o'clock is red. The gray minute scale around the dial makes it easy to read. The blue, red and gray colors are a nod to Mahindra's Formula E racing car. The model is complemented by a colored racing-inspired strap, and the case back can be seen engraved with the Mahindra team's racing jersey.
- Case Diameter: 44mm
- Case Material: Titanium
- Water resistance to 10ATM
- Dial: White, with blue (12h / 6h) and red (9h) counters
- Rhodium "M" logo
- Date display at 6 o'clock
- Strap Material: Gray rubber strap
- Easy Strap Exchange: Yes
- Buckle: Titanium pin buckle
- Movement: Quartz watch
- Functions: Hour, minute hands
- Small Seconds at 6 o'clock
- Date Display at 6 o'clock.
- Central chronograph second hand.
- 30-minute chronograph counter at 9 o'clock.
- 1/10th of a second counter at 12 o'clock.