Maurice Lacroix Aikon Skeleton Chronograph Mahindra Racing | Grey/Black
The ultimate ownership proposition, worthy of a team principal’s wrist, is the AIKON Chronograph Skeleton Automatic Special Edition Mahindra Racing. In the world of motorsport, seconds count, making this chronograph the perfect trackside accessory. The two counters, positioned at 3 and 9 o’clock, imbue the dial with an agreeable dose of symmetry. The open worked dial allows the wearer to view numerous movement parts at work making it ideal for those individuals who are mechanically curious. Red accents grace the minute markers on the bezel, the central chronograph seconds hand, the 30-minute chronograph register at 3 o’clock, and, lastly, the model’s sporty black strap. The automatic ML206 movement is visible via the exhibition case back which also incorporates the Mahindra Racing livery, completing this stylish ensemble.
- Case Diameter: 44mm
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Water resistance to 20 ATM
- Dial: Skeleton dial on sapphire base plate
- Black external and black 9h counter print
- Red and black 3h counter printing, Maurice Lacroix printing and rhodium M-logo
- Strap Material: Black leather
- Easy Strap Exchange: Yes
- Buckle: Butterfly buckle in stainless steel
- Movement: Automatic ML206
- Central hours and minutes.
- Small second at 9 o'clock.
- Chronograph second indicated by central hand.
- 30-minute chronograph counter at 3 o'clock.
- Ruthenium sandblasted skeleton upper bridge.
- Vertical Côtes de Genève and sun brushed on bridage and rotor, polished angles.
- Rhodium plated.