Maurice Lacroix Aikon Automatic Gents 42 mm Watch | Grey Rubber Strap
The AIKON’s Easy Strap Exchange system has delighted the model’s wearers for several years. It allows the owner to easily swap a metal bracelet for a leather strap, or vice-versa, without the need for tools. Now, Maurice Lacroix builds upon this versatility by introducing a new range of straps formed of FKM rubber. This particular grade of rubber delivers superior flexibility to regular rubber, augmenting wearer comfort. In addition, FKM rubber offers greater wear-resistance and the colour is less susceptible to fading. The new rubber straps feature a central row incorporating a Clous de Paris pattern, replicating the appearance of the dial motif. Positioned adjacent to this central row are two recessed channels which line up with the strap fixings projecting from the case. The straps are offered in a selection of colours, providing the optimal pairing for the various dial colours available. All the straps come supplied with a steel pin buckle and incorporate the Maurice Lacroix ‘M’ logo.
- Case Diameter: 42mm
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Water resistance to 20 ATM
- Dial: Grey sun brushed Clous de Paris
- Strap Material: Grey rubber strap
- Easy Strap Exchange: Yes
- Buckle: Pin buckle in stainless steel
- Movement: Automatic ML115
- Functions: Hours, minutes and seconds.
- Date at 3 o'clock.
- Perlage and colimaçon.
- Vertical Côtes de Genève and sun brushed on rotor.
- Rhodium plated.
- Model: AI6008-SS000-230-2