Messermeister Avanta 2 Piece Kullenschliff Carving Set | Pakkawood Handle
The Messermeister Avanta Knife Line Series was developed for one of the leading culinary schools in North America for their culinary student sets. The Avanta was designed with the utmost detail and thought, and the quality and materials were not compromised. The Avanta quickly became highly regarded as a knife that had great quality, but was more affordable. This set is crafted from high quality German steel, which gives you a knife that is sharp, rust resistant, holds its edge and is easy to re-sharpen. The handle is made from beautiful Pakkawood, which is water resistant and durable. The forged bolster gives the knife and steel balance and heft. The fully exposed tang signifies that the set is made from one piece of steel.
- One-piece forged
- Full tang
- German stainless steel
- Pakkawood handle
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Oil the wood handle as needed with food-safe mineral oil.