Messermeister Custom Kullenschliff Santoku | 7"
The Messermeister Custom 7" Santoku is a popular Japanese chef's knife with the same versatility found in a traditional chef's knife. It has a thin taper for maximum precision when slicing vegetables, fish and meat. The handle is slightly smaller than a western Chef's knife. With edge geometry that is mostly flat, the Santoku is ideal for use on a cutting board.
- Modular in design
- Cold rolled X50 German stainless steel blades
- A revolutionary ceramic stonewash finish
- The 3-step hand stropped 15° edge on this blade is sharp, efficient and resilient.
- Natural subtle texture for a more secure grip.
- The new handle design has a ramped bolster for improved grip ergonomics, and it is cambered for optimal control.
- The interchangeable torx rivets are titanium coated with a brass color and a contrasting silver collar set.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- 100% Messermeister quality