Messermeister Custom Nakiri Knife | 6.5"
Our Messermeister Custom 6.5" Nakiri is a traditional Asian-inspired blade, which has gained popularity for it’s thin blade and easy-to-use straight cutting edge. We have given the traditional shape a twist by incorporating a "Spanish point” to improve the utility in the tip. The Nakiri is a great choice for blazing through mountains of vegetables. Our cambered handle design gives you maximum control and hand clearance, while the straight edge makes positive contact on the cutting board.
- Modular in design
- Cold rolled X50 German stainless steel blades
- A revolutionary ceramic stonewash finish
- The 3-step hand stropped 15° edge on this blade is sharp, efficient and resilient.
- Natural subtle texture for a more secure grip.
- The new handle design has a ramped bolster for improved grip ergonomics, and it is cambered for optimal control.
- The interchangeable torx rivets are titanium coated with a brass color and a contrasting silver collar set.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- 100% Messermeister quality