Messermeister Four Seasons Kullenschliff Scimitar Knife | 10"
The Messermeister Four Seasons 10” Scimitar Knife features a rigid stamped blade with an upward curve and ample girth, wider than a breaking knife blade. This large butcher’s knife is attached to a non-slip handle, this allows you to slice with one swift motion and eliminates sawing back-and-forth. The Kullens Scimitar has alternating kullenschliffs (a.k.a. kullens, hollows or grantons) on each side of the knife reduce drag and prevent items from sticking to the blade. Preferred by culinary professionals, butchers, and deep-sea fishing enthusiasts, this knife is designed to cut large pieces of meat into retail cuts such as steaks. It will cut through skin, cartilage, and small bones.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped
- Strong blade from heel to tip.
- The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- The over-sized, hygienic, molded polypropylene handle
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- 100% Messermeister quality