Messermeister Four Seasons Wide-Blade Chef's Knife
The Messermeister Four Seasons Chef’s Knife is the workhorse in every kitchen. You'll gravitate towards this knife and find yourself using it for 90% of all your cutting tasks. It has a commercial grade oversized, molded hygienic handle. The stamped blade has been ground down to a thin profile to create a razor sharp edge. You can chop, slice, dice and mince your way through extended cutting tasks without fatigue.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped
- Strong blade from heel to tip.
- The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- The over-sized, hygienic, molded polypropylene handle
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- 100% Messermeister quality